“Personal Information” means contact information (i.e., your name, address, email address, and/or telephone number) and any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual, including any data, media, messages and content that you make available through the Services. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us provide you with access to, and learn more about your use of, the Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily in the course of registering for and using the Services. We primarily collect this information to provide Services to you.
We require a user name, email address and password for you to register for our Services. When you communicate with us through our Services or by sending us an email, we may collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. When you order certain Services from us, we may collect information necessary to complete and record the transaction, though some of this information may go directly to our payment provider. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the App or Services you are able to use.
Notwithstanding the above, certain Third Party Services such as IMAP email accounts do not offer a developer API and we must obtain from you and then use your login information to enable a connection to such Third Party Service. In such event: (i) we will use that information only to login to the Third Party Service on your behalf for the purpose of providing you content from such Third Party Service and (ii) you must use the settings in your account on the Sites or the App to revoke our access to such Third Party Service.
In addition, our App may pull information about your contacts and schedule from your local calendar on your mobile device, and we use that information to provide you certain functionality as part of the App and Services. As this is associated with you, we consider it to be Personal Information.
As you use the App, we may collect location-based information from you through your mobile or other location-aware device. Certain of our Services are location-specific and can provide helpful information based on where you are. If you tell us where you are (i.e., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may use that information to provide you with location-based information. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device, but we will not be able to provide those Services. Please contact your carrier for more information.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We also collect information about data being stored.
- Log Files. As is true of most online services, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Mobile Device. We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, and mobile network information. In addition, the Services may access your device’s image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services. For more information about how you can control our access to these applications, please see “Your Choices” below.
Disclosure – Analytics.
Use of PERSONAL Information
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Administer your Account;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Tailor the features and content of the Services to you;
- Market our products and services and those of third parties to you that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We use the Anonymous Information we collect to analyze trends, administer and improve the Services and the content of our services, track users’ movements in the App, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and tailor and customize our Services to each of our user’s needs. We may also use Anonymous Information to notify visitors of updates to our Services and to contact consumers for marketing purposes (on an anonymous basis).
Disclosure of Information
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information, including as set forth below.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you.
We may also enable you to create pages through our Services. Our display of those pages will be subject to the privacy settings you establish for them. When you publish or share pages or content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) as part of our Services, other users will be able to see it. Please remember this and be thoughtful about what you publish.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information to third-parties in our discretion.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
- Mobile Device. Certain features of the Services may require access to your device’s calendar and/or contacts. Although you may decide whether or not to use these features, on Android devices you grant us permission to access this feature as part of the installation process. If you later decide to revoke this permission, you can do so by following the standard uninstall process and removing the App from your device. Alternatively, on iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your contacts and calendar applications by changing the settings on your device
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures. Certain information is necessary in order for us to provide the Services; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use the Services.
Third Party Sites AND SERVICES
The Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years old, and no part of the Services is designed to attract people under 13 years old. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years old, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases.
Notification of Changes